Easy to grasp, entertaining, and lucrative – these attributes of Blackjack have ensured its unfaltering popularity in both offline and web-based gambling venues. The variety of Blackjack is another factor contributing to its high ranking among games of luck and skill. Read below to find out which online Blackjack real money versions are the most sought-after and where you can play this engrossing card game for real cash as an Australia-based gambling enthusiast.
Basic Rules And Most Popular Blackjack Games In Online Gambling
In a game of Blackjack, the players at the table compete with the dealer. Every participant receives two cards – players’ cards are face-up, one of the dealer’s cards is face-down. Try to assemble a hand that’s worth more than the dealer’s, but don’t exceed 21. If your initial two cards total 21, it’s a natural Blackjack and you automatically win the round. Different Blackjack variations introduce all kinds of tweaks to the basic rules to diversify the gambling experience.
Trendy Online Blackjack Real Money Types
Classic Blackjack has been steadily popular for centuries, but for seekers of an exciting twist or a greater challenge, online casinos offer a plethora of Blackjack variation. The most popular of them are:
- European Blackjack – the dealer waits to draw their second (face-down) card until the players’ actions are complete.
- Pontoon – the dealer draws both cards face down, which makes the online Blackjack real money game more challenging. Besides, the player is obliged to hit at 14 and stand at 15.
- Double Exposure – the dealer draws both cards face up, making the game easier. The lower challenge is balanced by 1:1 payouts on a Blackjack, and all ties are resolved in the dealer’s favor.
- Switch – players receive not one but two hands, and the top cards can be switched. The downside is the lower (1:1) payout on a natural 21.
Most online casinos accompany their games with a concise and accessible explanation of the rules and peculiar features, so don’t hesitate to try a new Blackjack version when you see it!
Best 2020 Casinos For Australians To Play Online Blackjack (Real Money Games)
Australian online gambling is developing by leaps and bounds, with new web casinos joining the market almost every month. Let’s have a look at the most promising new sites with Blackjack games as of 2020.
- Woo Casino. A true paradise for Australian fans of Blackjack: here you’ll find over 160 live Blackjack games from the industry’s leading providers, such as Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and others. Newcomers receive up to $300 in bonus funds on their first two deposits.
- Jonny Kash. A rising star of 2020 with about 30 Blackjack games. The “play for fun” mode requires no singing-up. Standard Blackjack can be played with a live dealer. Up to $6000 of bonus cash can be awarded on your first 10 deposits.
- PlayCroco – A bold new member of the Blackjack online real money Australia scene. Powered exclusively by RTG, PlayCroco offers several popular Blackjack games, such as Perfect Pair, Suit ‘Em Up, European Blackjack, etc. The welcome bonus can reach $5000 on your initial deposit.
Whether you want the greatest diversity of live dealer Blackjack games or the most generous welcome bonus, you’ll find an online casino to suits your needs!